Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer lovin' with Kraft-Core

It's a problem, people.

My stash of Core'dinations' *NEW* Kraft-Core is starting to dwindle. The shakes could be setting in soon.
This layout uses 30 different embossing folders (Quickutz, Cuttlebug, Sizzix, Stampin' Up!/Sizzix) and a Stampin' Up/Sizzix "Embosslit" which cuts and embosses 6 buttons at once.

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock (Kraft-Core) and Sand-It Gadget tool, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Sizzix embossing folders and flower dies, Stampin' Up/Sizzix embossing folders and buttons Embosslit, Quickutz embossing folders and letter dies, American Crafts layering tape, Font: Mason, other: sewing machine and thread.

Want a close-up of those flowers? In order to make them I cut the flowers first with Tim Holtz/Sizzix and Sizzix flower dies. I then embossed each flower layer with a different embossing folder. I then sanded them and adhered them to a separate sheet of kraft paper. I attached the buttons with layering tape and then trimmed the over-hanging petals and attached it to the main sheet of kraft paper.

Oh, yes. Kraft-Core is going to be a problem for me. A very enjoyable problem.

5 comments:

  1. I love those flowers! Great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your layout girl! Those flowers Rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is an amazing page!
    Love, love the textured flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is sooooo neat! I just love all of the flowers but wow on the embossing folders you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the summer, too....Unfortunately, it will end soon and I don't know what I gonna do with all these depressed people all around me.
    __
    end of lease cleaning Sydney
    home cleaning Sydney

    ReplyDelete