Monday, May 17, 2010

Ice cream party, anyone?

This morning my ice cream party invitations went up over on the Jillibean Soup blog. Core'dinations makes collections of cardstock called Core Impressions and the French Roast brown grid paper in this project is included in the Jillibean Soup Collection. When I saw it I immediately thought of waffle cones...mmmm....waffle cones.
How many more sleeps till summer?


Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock (Core Impressions - Jillibean Soup Collection), Jillibean Soup patterned paper and kraft paper, Helmar layering tape, Making Memories sanding block, Font: Mason. The image of the ice cones can be found at: http://www.crayola.com/free-coloring-pages/print/ice-cream-coloring-page/

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute, Sarah! I loved them on the blog this morning. What a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALRIGHT! I'd go to an ice cream party! Your invites look good enough to eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, you make the cutest, cutest things! LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete