Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jenni Bowlin meets Core'dinations meets Sketch This

Yep.
It's a whole bunch of goodness rolled into one card. If you haven't seen it yet, Core'dinations and Jenni Bowlin Studios have teamed up to create a pack of pre-embossed color core cardstock. You can sand it to reveal the embossed patterns or just leave it plain. I then took Sketch This #92 and rolled it into one card.
Sadly, this will be my last card with Sketch This. I have resigned from that design team, and It Takes All Kinds, in order to take on a new design team position. I will be back in a few days with more information about that. ;0)
Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Jenni Bowlin Studios patterned paper, buttons, journaling card, Kaiser rubon ("Thanks"), Making Memories sanding block, We R' Memory Keepers corner rounder, other: sewing machine and thread.
In other news, if you happen to come across a copy of CARDS magazine (October 2009) or Simply Handmade (October/November 2009) you can see some projects of mine in there as well. In fact, if you do find those magazines, I would love to hear from you if you see the projects. Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I'm very aware of the JB Core'dinations c/s thanks to you! I just can't get my hands on any! WTG on the card pubs... I'll keep my eyes open for those mags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and congrats on the publishing :D

    ReplyDelete