Monday, September 7, 2009

He's a logger

Lincoln Logs logger that is. Matt has had them for-e-ver.
I also remember having them when I was a kid. Sadly, our goofy Labrador pups enjoyed gnawing on them. Perhaps that was my penalty for not cleaning up my playroom. It's that same story that I told Matt the other day that has lead him to the conculsion that he doesn't want a dog. I never would have thought that a boy would love his toys more than a dog. It's a sad day for this dog lover.

Supplies: Jillibean Soup patterned paper, printed kraft, journaling sprout, ribbon, and kraft, Quickutz letter dies (Diesel Grand), Hampton Art letter stamps, Glue Dots, Tsukineko ink, other: thread, sewing machine, foam layering tape, date stamp.

5 comments:

  1. I'm shocked about the toy/dog conclusion too! Great pictures and great layout... love the title letters and the ruffled ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A boy not wanting a dog? Hrm. Maybe he's destined to be an engineer or architect. I think I'd be pushing the "if you pick them up when you're done" aspect as I'm not sure I could live without a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great LO - love the trees and jillibean soup! i'd pick toys over a dog too - they're too much work for me (i just enjoy them at other people's houses) :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the Jillibean!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, I love this LO. That's too funny about your son's comment about dogs. I'm sure he'll change his mind someday. :)

    ReplyDelete