Saturday, September 19, 2009

Girlie girls are grand

This past summer we celebrated Ema's 5th birthday in style - in Fancy Nancy style that is. For all the details, and more photos, you can read this earlier blog post.
I took this photo of Ema and two of her party guests huddled around opening presents. Although I used a patterned paper from the Grandma's Christmas Soup collection by Jillibean Soup, I thought it suited the look I was going for.

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock (French Roast), Jillibean Soup patterned paper, felt leaves, corrugated alphas, kraft paper, button, twine, Calendar Sprouts, Bazzill heart brad, Fiskars embossing border punch, Cricut cartridge and Design Studio (Opposites Attract), Making Memories sanding block, font: Teletype, other: sewing machine, thread, foam layering tape.

5 comments:

  1. I really like this picture, the combination of fonts for the title and the date circles... great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hhow you layered the spots in this one Sarah, and the felt leaves are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this page, great colors and feel to the LO :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. beau-ti-ful! those layered date spots are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great design and a delightful photo. Such wonderful papers. Makes me wish I had a girl to scrap. :)

    ReplyDelete