Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to school dreams

They are becoming more and more frequent - back to school dreams. My kids are looking forward to meeting their new teachers on the first day. My husband and I are both teachers so we have been into our schools getting things set up. He has a small office he had whipped back into shape in a day while my new kindergarten room has devoured most of August.
One special addition to my desk is a sticker/stamp storage box that I made myself. The step-by-step instructions were posted on Tuesday over on the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog. Be sure to drop by if you want to make a great "get-out-of-jail-free" gift for your kids to give their teachers at the beginning of the school year.

Supplies: Core’dinations cardstock, Jillibean Soup patterned paper, buttons, corrugated numbers and calendar sprout, Target kraft storage box (5” high, 6” across), EK Success punch, Stampin’ Up punch, Creative Impressions twine, We R Memory Keepers corner rounder, Basic Grey chipboard letters, Making Memories sanding block, Glue Dots, 3M Quick Dry glue, Other: pencil, pencil sharpener, reward stickers or stamps. Lid design based on Sketch This #90 by Janelle Kelly.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED that project on the SCT blog... you are so clever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great project, loving your style, now following you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those corrugated numbers... very fun project! I love it!

    ReplyDelete